1. One person = $895
2. Two-three people = $465
- Intimate, private 9 day/8 night Journeys of the entire Manabi Ecuador Pacific Coast with whale watching included.
- Extremely exclusive and limited only do 2-3 Journeys per summer between June 15-September 1st are offered.
- Lisa accompanies you personally on every journey. These are personal, private tours available from June 15 – September 15 of each year.
1. Your Journey includes transportation from Guayaquil airport, native Ecuadorian insured private drivers, ex-pat travel advisor/travels with you (me) on the Journey of 9 days/8 nights. Please look at the itinerary below for details of the stops along the Journey!
2. Lodging and food expenses estimated to be $135 per night per person, private room. A couple saves $$$ with a shared room of course. We plan it all. You’ll need to pay for your own food choices and hotel. You’re welcome to pick the room level you like.
3. Complimentary juice and pastries for breakfast provided each morning as your day begins.
1.Misc optional 1/2 day side excursions available throughout the tour available at your own expense as well. At the welcome meeting on your second night in Manta, these options are explained during dinner.
Please book a phone call with me via Calendly on the sidebar or call directly call me for the estimates on costs of lodging but I can say this now, excluding airfare to get from North America to Manta, Ecuador the estimated cost for lodging and food beyond the Journey cost itself, I can keep at $1,000 or less for 8 nights.
This includes food and lodging expenses. I arrange in advance all lodging with safe, local accommodations that meet guest expectations on each Journey. I am also staying as well as I accompany every Journey.
Also included is a meet and greet with various local expats, (friends of mine I’ve met in my four years living in Manta) who have moved to the areas along with some local rental agents and realtors for information purposes, question and answer sessions.
Thank you and I look forward to speaking and seeing you soon!
This is our most popular option for people that would like to discover what Manta and Manabi Coast in Ecuador offers. These are hands-on, exclusive tours, limited to only 2-3 spots per year. Lisa will accompany you along the way, ensuring that all bookings are properly. Call us today for more information and booking availability.