Most Popular – Explore Manta & Manabi Coast
- Intimate, private 9 day/8 night Journeys of the entire Manabi Ecuador Pacific Coast with whale watching included.
- Extremely exclusive and limited only do 2-3 Journeys per summer between June 15-September 1st are offered.
- Lisa accompanies you personally on every journey. These are personal, private tours available from June 15 – September 15 of each year.
1. Your Journey includes transportation from Guayaquil airport, native Ecuadorian insured private drivers, ex-pat travel advisor/travels with you (me) on the Journey of 9 days/8 nights. Please look at the itinerary below for details of the stops along the Journey!
2. Estimated lodging is $65-$110 per night. Meals are very reasonable. A couple saves $$$ with a shared room of course. We plan it all. You’ll need to pay for your own food choices and hotel. You’re welcome to pick the room level you like.
3. Complimentary juice and pastries for breakfast provided each morning as your day begins.
1.Misc optional 1/2 day side excursions available throughout the tour available at your own expense as well. At the welcome meeting on your second night in Manta, these options are explained during dinner.
Please book a phone call with me via Calendly on the sidebar or call directly call me for the estimates on costs of lodging but I can say this now, excluding airfare to get from North America to Manta, Ecuador the estimated cost for lodging and food beyond the Journey cost itself, I can keep at $1,000 or less for 8 nights.
This includes food and lodging expenses. I arrange in advance all lodging with safe, local accommodations that meet guest expectations on each Journey. I am also staying as well as I accompany every Journey.
Also included is a meet and greet with various local expats, (friends of mine I’ve met in my four years living in Manta) who have moved to the areas along with some local rental agents and realtors for information purposes, question and answer sessions.
Thank you and I look forward to speaking and seeing you soon!
If you are ready to book a tour, please review the CANCELLATION policy prior to booking. Please note the $250 deposit is fully refundable with 48 hours, the cancellation policy link explains it all.
All it takes is a $250 deposit for each person upon selecting your dates to hold the date requested. The cancellation policies are explained in the link to the cancellation policy. Our payment system does take credit cards and PayPal, and we have the best security available for SECURE payments! Check it out, RESERVE YOUR SPOT, and come have the time of your life and when you are here, leave your cares behind and find your joy on the Manta Pacific Coast Beaches of Ecuador.